VeloCard for Athletes
The Velo Card replaces the Velo Pass and offers racers great discounts on racing and training. Your VeloCard balance can be applied to race entries or training sessions. Worried about not using up your VeloCard balance? Have no fear – any unused balance can be rolled forward to the next season.
2022 VeloCards are available here!
VeloCard cannot be used for Community Programs, or non-VPCC racing or National Championships
The Valley Preferred Cycling Center offers dedicated daytime and evening time slots for motorpacing throughout the season to meet the needs of our intermediate, advanced, and professional riders. Please refer to the track calendar to identify when these sessions are scheduled and for eligible categories. During these motor pacing sessions, riders not eligible for the motor sessions are not allowed on the track. Please observe all posted signs and staff instructions.
Riders wishing to participate in motorpacing are required to pre-register for every session on BikeReg.com and must sign both the VPCC Rider Waiver and Motor Pacing Waiver. No onsite registration will be allowed.
Riders are required to train with a track approved motor driver – contacts available on the Coaching page. Private motorpacing track time for Teams or Programs is available for a fee by calling the office and reserving the track. Moto Drivers wishing to motor pace on the track should contact the office for additional information. Please submit your request with the form below.
Looking for a coach to take your racing to the next level? Check out our list of licensed coaches who are affiliated with the VPCC. Or interested in coaching for the VPCC?
Check out the opportunities and requirements on our coaching page →.
The Valley Preferred Cycling Center is available for training unless reserved for maintenance, programs, racing, events, and dedicated training sessions. Please check the calendar for available training times before coming to the track as it is updated frequently during the season. Under current COVID restrictions, pre-registration is required for all training sessions and riders must undergo screening upon check-in. Riders can use their VeloCard to reserve their time slot on BikeReg.
For Individuals or Programs wishing to reserve private track time, please contact Kelli Bertoni at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following rules:
- Riders are not allowed on the Track during Motor Pacing sessions unless they are eligible and participating in the session. The Track is CLOSED to all other riders.
- Motor Pacing takes priority over general training when motor pacing is permitted. Non-motor pacing riders need to coordinate time on the track with the motor pacing coaches during the session.
- Road bikes are permitted on the track ONLY on open/non-elite training time and ONLY when there are no riders on dedicated track bikes present. Track Bikes take priority in all instances.
- Helmets are required at ALL times while riding.
- The Track is closed during inclement weather and wet conditions.
- Riders are not permitted on the track during scheduled programming.