The Valley Preferred Cycling Center offers dedicated daytime and evening time slots for motorpacing throughout the season to meet the needs of our intermediate, advanced, and professional riders. Please refer to the track calendar to identify when these sessions are scheduled and for eligible categories. During these motor pacing sessions, riders not eligible for the motor sessions are not allowed on the track. Please observe all posted signs and staff instructions.
Riders wishing to participate in motorpacing must sign the combined USA Cycling, COVID-19, & VPCC Rider Waivers, prior to the Moto Waiver being issued by the VPCC Community Program Manager.
Riders are required to train with a track approved motor driver – contacts available on the Coaching page. Private motorpacing track time for Teams or Programs is available for a fee by calling the office and reserving the track.
Moto Drivers wishing to motor pace on the track must contact the VPCC office for approval. Basic guidelines for Moto Drivers: Their motorcycle must be no larger than 300cc, road legal, and have possess a current state inspection sticker; drivers must have a valid motorcycle license, be named as insured on a current motorcycle insurance policy, sign the VPCC Motor Pacing Waiver, and be approved by the VPCC Director.
Looking for a coach to take your racing to the next level? Check out our list of licensed coaches who are affiliated with the VPCC. Or interested in coaching for the VPCC?
Check out the opportunities and requirements on our coaching page →.
The Valley Preferred Cycling Center is available for training via membership and session fees via Xplor Studio unless reserved for maintenance, programs, racing, events, and dedicated training sessions. Please log into Xplor Studio for signup training sessions before coming to the track.
Please note the following rules:
- Riders are not allowed on the Track during Motor Pacing sessions unless they are eligible and participating in the session. The Track is CLOSED to all other riders.
- Motor Pacing takes priority over general training when motor pacing is permitted. Non-motor pacing riders need to coordinate time on the track with the motor pacing coaches during the session.
- Road bikes are permitted on the track ONLY on open public sessions. Track bikes are NOT permitted on track if road bikes are present during open public sessions.
- Helmets are required at ALL times while riding.
- The track is closed during inclement weather and wet conditions.
- Riders are not permitted on the track during scheduled programming.