VPCC Community Programs Coaching
The VPCC is always looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals with track cycling know-how and expertise who want to share their love and knowledge with the next generation of racers and enthusiasts alike. Coaching is a fun and rewarding way to give back and grow a Friday Night racer’s cheering section of fans all while getting paid to do so! All coaches community programs come with curriculum guides to help the coaches while still allowing coaches to be creative and innovative based upon student’s abilities. VPCC coaches also receive additional benefits/compensation for the year based upon the number of hours worked per season.
Interested in becoming a VPCC Community Program coach? Contact Us!
- USA Cycling Coaching License
- SafeSport Trained
- Positive attitude
- Enjoy teaching/sharing the basics of track cycling
- No prior coaching experience is required but track cycling experience is a must!
- $15/hour pay
- > 10 hours of coaching = Comped motor/training pass
- > 20 hours of coaching = VPCC will reimburse you for your coaching license
- > 30 hours of coaching = Comped racing for entire season
- > 40 hours of coaching = Benefits handled on individual basis with executive director
- Building of local spectator fanbase
- Listing of personal coaching business as VPCC affiliated coach, (if applicable/desired)
VPCC Affiliated Private/Personal Coaches
Are you an athlete looking to take your training/racing to the next level by hiring a personal coach or doing some Motorpacing? Then check out our list of VPCC affiliated coaches and their coaching companies. T-Town builds the best track racers in the nation because our programming feeds the best coaches in the nation! Elevate your game by hiring one of our great coaches below!